The idea that inspired the ripped jeans in these too outfits is due to me spilling ink on my jeans at college! I've really loved these Topshop jeans ever since i've had them and when I spilt dye on them a few weeks ago I decided to slit them to cover it up but i wasn't too sure if i liked the way it turned out but when i showed chlo and asked for her opinion she really like them and even asked me to do hers (although she was convinced she was gong to lose her leg in the process)
we had planned to go to woodlands (adventure park) the next day and ended up going in similar outfits to this although i didn't wear my jeans and chlo changed her top half in a bid to be nothing alike, typical us.
Ren <3
Ren:
checkshirt - river island
jeans - topshop but DIY'ed
shoes - vans
rucksack - charity shop
Chlo:
turtle kneck crop - primark
checkshirt - newlook
jeans - topshop DIY'ed
shoes - vans




No comments:
Post a Comment